Our Chiropractors are registered and licensed under the college of Chiropractors of Ontario and they diagnose issues that affect your body’s movement and treat without medication or surgery and prevent them from returning and restore your mobility. Some of the conditions chiropractors treat include:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Pain associated with arthritis
- Work and sports injuries
Chiropractic care can also promote health and improve your quality of life, as well as alleviate pain from chronic conditions.
Chiropractic care is widely recognized as one of the safest and non-invasive therapies to correct and prevent joint and muscle pain. Our chiropractor will conduct a comprehensive initial assessment taking a health history, conducting manual orthopeadic tests, range of movement of joints and soft tissue, and address structural imbalances. Our chiropractor will discuss with you a diagnosis and propose a treatment plan.
- Disk herniation, Sciatica
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Spinal instability
- Muscle strains
- Postural strain
- Ligament sprains/tears
- Ankle Sprains
- Knee ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL
- Rib joint sprain/dysfunction,
- Shoulder Impingement
- Rotator Cuff Injuries or Repairs
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Work injuries
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Lateral Epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow)
- Medial Epicondylitis (Golfer’s Elbow)
- Adhesive Capsulitis (Frozen Shoulder)
- Headaches (cervicogenic, migraine, tension-type)
- Temporomandibular Joint dysfunction (TMJ)
- Tendonitis/Tendonosis/ Tendonopathy
- Arthritis, osteoarthritis, degenerative joint disease (DJD)
What to Expect at Your Chiropractic Visit
When you come our clinic for chiropractic treatment you will receive one-on-one care with your chiropractor. Your chiropractor will conduct a detailed assessment of your condition and will point out all the areas in your body that are not moving optimally.
After your assessment, your chiropractic doctor will determine the best treatment plan that will provide the fastest relief with long-term results. This may include a combination of chiropractic adjustments, manual therapies, laser, active release techniques (ART®), acupuncture and exercise prescription.
Your chiropractic doctor will explain everything as the session progresses so that you learn more about your condition understand the assessment findings and feel safe and comfortable with the treatment techniques provided.
2023 Carewell Physiotherapy In-clinic Rates:
- Initial Assessment (45 to 60 -min) – $90.00
- Follow up Session ( 30 Min- 45 Min ) – $80.00
- Multiple Area Initial Assessment – $ 100.00
- Multiple Area Follow Up – $ 90.00
Insurance and Direct Billing
Chiropractic services are covered by most extended health benefits plans. We offer direct billing for our chiropractic services.
Book An Appointment
We will contact you during our business hours once we receive your request.